Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Coming Soon...

Hi Everyone!!

Here's the scoop-this will be the temporary home of CJScents for now while building a website:) This is going to be my stepping stone. Later this week, I'm going to post pics of the bottles and officially open for orders. I want to do a free shipping promo on orders over a certain amount (most likely $30) and sample packs that will include shipping. I've worked hard on pricing and have decided for now to do average pricing (meaning that instead of one fragrance costing $40 for 1/4 oz and one costing $12 for 1/4 oz-I've taken an average cost of the oils, plus bottles...you get the picture:)

So here's what I've come up with for now (may have to increase when a permanent website is built since the costs will be higher).

1/4 oz perfume oils $18 (over 50 % fragrance oils, essential oils, absolutes)
1/2 oz perfume oils $35
samples $2.25
You will be able to choose one free sample with each bottle for now...

Shipping will be modest and ins. will be optional (I will post all this upon opening) I want there to be no surprises in costs.

More info coming up...thanks and take care for now.

No comments: